Charuka Arora is a creator at heart. An Artists, designer, podcaster & founder of Arts To Hearts Project. She is Internationally recognised artist known for her hand crafted Indian embellished collages & paintings. Her work has been featured in several international worldwide blogs and publications, including create magazine, candy floss magazine, Fad magazine, The Jealous Curator, visionary art collective, art mums united, Indian artists book of colour to name a few.
Latest from Haniya Naseem
- Journey of 5 Women Installation Art Artists Shaping Perceptions and Redefining Spaces
- The Everlasting Imprint of Louise Bourgeois: Sculpting the Essence of Life
- A Palette of Power: 5 Female Artists Shaping the Canvas of Contemporary Art
- The Artistic Legacy of Jane Freilicher – Capturing the Beauty of Everyday Life
Rabia is a writer, wife, and mother from Peshawar, Pakistan. She specializes in writing about art and supports up-and-coming artists at the Arts to Hearts Project. Rabia holds a bachelor's degree in Communication and Media Studies from Fatima Jinnah Women University, where she ranked 3rd in her class. She is known for being friendly and down-to-earth, and she is motivated by her passion for writing. Rabia's ultimate goal is to become a well-known writer and create an organization that helps improve the lives of underprivileged individuals.
Latest from Rabia Khan
- Calling Women Artists | Arts to Hearts Project X Milan Art Institute |
- Arts to Hearts Project Announces “ATH Magazine Issue 4 Selected Artists”
- September top 5 international artist publication opportunities – Apply Now!
- Arts to Hearts Project Launches ATH Games For Artists and Creatives
- Visionary, Mentor, Influencer: The Multifaceted Elli Milan
- Ali Miller on painting emotions and moods with colors
Latest from Sania Mansoor
- 6 art marketing terms every new art collector should know
- 5 ways to get you out of a creative block
- How to deal with self-doubt and criticism in your art journey
- What is an art niche? And how to recognize yours
- Hayden Herrera: An art historian who evolved the landscape of art history
- Dos and don’ts for new collectors at an art auction
Sonam is an MBA, a Mompreneur, and a mother of two. While she was raising her family during the 10-year break, she explored her many creative side aspirations, delving into areas such as Arts, Crafts, Baking, and Fitness. She is a go-getter, and problem solver and is always seen hustling. She has demonstrated a renewed sense of purpose with determination to pursue her heart's calling. Sonam is passionate about empowering and inspiring emerging female artists and entrepreneurs and is a writer at Arts To Hearts Project furthering her passion for the same.