We are on a mission to unite women Artists, Globally. As a means of eradicating the gender gap that contributes to widespread inequality in the arts and society, we aim to give women in the arts more chances to be recognised for their accomplishments and promote their cultural and aesthetic contributions. Our goal is to provide an environment where women can interact with one another for support and mentoring, learn new skills and access knowledge, and discover their voices to take on new challenges. Every day, we try to help women artists reach their full potential.
“Arts to Hearts Project” is an organisation with a its roots deeply rooted in living a creative life & being a woman. We have our hearts in service of women creatives on this planet. ATH that started has a project to unite artists today not only focuses on community but also education, upliftment and creating more & more resources for all of us. Our purpose is to establish a community where women from around the world could showcase their art and learn from the experience and practices of other artists.
Arts to Hearts is a global creative community uniting multi-passionate women creators to build successful, fulfilling, and money-making careers via collaboration, learning, community, networking, and peer-to-peer learning. Every member of this organization is motivated by a desire to improve the world for creatives and to see them succeed in their way.
We seek to encourage and publicize the work of up-and-coming contemporary women artists through our online platforms, articles, call-for-art, online exhibitions, and podcasts. We also hope to establish a community where all members are treated with respect and regard.
We are strongly focused on making a kinder and better world out here.A place that is meant to be a safe and welcoming place for polite and respectful conversation that celebrates each of our members.
Even if you disagree with a particular comment or topic, we ask that you help us continue to create venues where people may engage in respectful and productive dialogue. If something doesn’t sit right with you, please find something else to focus on that excites you.
Our Arts to Hearts team members who control our online venues believe in the value of supporting each of your experiences.
It is important to remember that if your post or comment does not appear in our feed, it may have violated our principles and policies. We ask that you familiarise yourself with the rules and standards that follow so that we can maintain a welcoming and safe environment for everyone who joins this community.
For any questions email to us at [email protected]
The admin team must approve all submissions and comments before they go live. Before you send us something to publish on our website or social media, you should follow these rules:
- If you want to be a part of our community, please come prepared to help others. Make sure your comments or messages are kind, constructive, valuable, or encouraging before you submit them. Avoid using foul language, voicing concerns, or being negative in your submissions. Contact us at [email protected] if you have a legitimate issue.
- Please abstain from indulging in gossip or collusion. We’re all here to support one another, to recognise the best in one another, and to always present our most genuine selves. Please don’t propagate rumours or pass judgement on other members of the community. Please let our team know if you have any reason to be concerned.
- We ask that you refrain from any form of discriminatory language or bullying. We believe in the healing potential of communal discussion as a means of restorative justice. Commentary or posts that contribute to racism, homophobia, transphobia, classism, fatphobia, or ableism will be removed immediately from social media or our online membership. If you have any queries or problems, please do not hesitate to contact one of the administrators. There are consequences if you post negative remarks like this on our Instagram page.
- Instead of communicating with the group members or posting on social media, please report any abusive comments immediately to our team at [email protected] to expedite their removal.
- Please treat all members and employees with respect and courtesy. No matter how heated the situation gets, please refrain from personal attacks, harsh comments, or pestering community members. The staff and curators that support hundreds of artists each year and wade through thousands of applications each year would deserve your respect and consideration, even if your work were not selected in an open call.
- If you need help, we’re here to help, but you must also speak out for yourself. We look forward to sharing your unique art, work, and success with our audience. Your success and happiness are in our best interest.
- Any artists, photographers, or writers who have contributed to our website or social media content should be credited if you are republishing it. We do not own the copyrights to any artwork, so we strongly encourage you to do your research and provide proper acknowledgement where it is due to do the right thing by the artist(s). It will be a big help to the developers. Our liability is limited to disagreements resulting from improper reposting or sharing.
- For open calls or other opportunities, you should know that your work is not guaranteed to be accepted. We seek curators from all walks of life to guarantee that each issue, exhibition, or other opportunity represents various backgrounds, cultures, and professional levels. Because inclusion is not specific, receiving the notification or the results from the jurors can be disappointing. Please treat the jury, the selected artists, and the team respectfully, and do not speak badly about them or their work. Before submitting your work, be sure to check all options thoroughly. Before sending in your application, please read the FAQ and prospectus pages to ensure you understand how the process works.
- Thank you for your cooperation and support as Arts to Hearts strives to establish a safe and supportive environment for artists. A warning will be issued if you break these rules once, and if you break them twice, we will remove you from our group, membership, or social media. There will be no one-size-fits-all approach to infringing.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or issues.
Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for joining our community!