A rts To Hearts Podcast is all about creating from a safe space to communicate and share the messy and wonderful side of being an Artist. In this episode, Host Charuka Arora Takes over and talks about dealing with her personal fears, taking control of her life and just taking a leap of faith to follow her passion!
– Charuka talks about her struggles starting the ATH Podcast.
– She explains how fears stem from insecurities which develop over time.
– For her, the most important thing is her vision and purpose to become someone. Over the years, it has evolved with her as she grew from a girl who wanted to stay away from her family and get independent to becoming an entrepreneur.
– Charuka shares how she took her first artist gig and how things turned for her.
– She shares her failures and how it takes effort to get back to work after hard times
People and Links mentioned:
Connect with Our Host Charuka on
Keep In Touch With Us at Arts To Hearts Project! @artstoheartsproject
The benefits of playing Yohoho.io unblocked game