Episode 10: Painting a Parallel Mystic World with Artist Rithika Pandey
The 10th episode of the ATH podcast, host Charuka Arora is in conversation with artist Rithika Pandey, who creates narratives with characters, colours and life full of adventure.
- Rithika’s shares her journey from India, to Ghana and all across the world
- She talks about the influence of African culture and Indian culture in her work
- Rithika’s humour and childhood is heard when she talks about her pet name “chashmish” translating to “one who wears spectacles”
- How Rithika’s character convey a story, where her characters come from, and how they evolve
- Rithika and Charuka delve into topics of post humanism, hybridity, and futurism
Links mentioned during the interview:
Rithika inspiration: The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami
Favourite Woman Artist: Rajni Perera
Hear the full episode and transcend into different layers of Pandey’s Mystical universe!
Find Rithika Pandey & her projects on:
Connect with Our Host Charuka on Instagram: @charukaarora
Keep In Touch With Us at Arts To Hearts Project! @artstoheartsproject