Episode 10: Painting a Parallel Mystic World with Artist Rithika Pandey
T he 10th episode of the ATH podcast, host Charuka Arora is in conversation with artist Rithika Pandey, who creates narratives with characters, colours and life full of adventure.
- Rithika’s shares her journey from India, to Ghana and all across the world
- She talks about the influence of African culture and Indian culture in her work
- Rithika’s humour and childhood is heard when she talks about her pet name “chashmish” translating to “one who wears spectacles”
- How Rithika’s character convey a story, where her characters come from, and how they evolve
- Rithika and Charuka delve into topics of post humanism, hybridity, and futurism
Links mentioned during the interview:
Rithika inspiration: The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami
Favourite Woman Artist: Rajni Perera
Hear the full episode and transcend into different layers of Pandey’s Mystical universe!
Find Rithika Pandey & her projects on:
Connect with Our Host Charuka on Instagram: @charukaarora
Keep In Touch With Us at Arts To Hearts Project! @artstoheartsproject