Ep. 20 Creating A “Not-So-Sorry” Artist’s Path with Artist Sari Shyrack
I n the 20th episode of the ATH podcast, host Charuka Arora interviews Sari Shryack, Artist and Founder of Not-Sorry Art School.
- Sari begins by telling us how her love affair with the arts started
- She talks about how she creativity stems from childhood when her mother and her spent hours at thrift stores, and tailoring their outfits
- She talks about how Instagram and social media played an integral role in shaping her identity as an artist
- She talks about juggling being pregnant and creating a full time art career for herself
- She also talks about how her personal experiences and struggles with poverty urged her to work harder and be the person she is today!
Currently on Sari’s #Heartlist
Danielle Nilsen @daniellenilsenart
Sari has been an inspiration for many, and we would love for you to listen to her talk about so much more than arts!
Find Sari Shrayck & her projects on:
Connect with Our Host Charuka on Instagram: @charukaarora
Keep In Touch With Us at Arts To Hearts Project! @artstoheartsproject