I n Episode 7 of the ATH podcast Join our host @Charuka Arora interview Victoria Fry Artist, Educator, and Founder of Visionary Art Collective.
- Victoria spoke about how her childhood has inspired the art she creates today.
- She talks about her journey as she travelled across cities and towns & starting as an outsider in the arts.
- Victoria shared how she realised she wanted to be an art educator
- She extensively talks about her creative practice and the mediums she uses
- Additionally, she talks about how fitting in the arts being multi-passionate about creating a creative community
Make sure you tune in, because you don’t want to miss out on this episode!
Find Victoria Fry & Her projects on:
Connect with Our Host Charuka on Instagram: @charukaarora
Keep In Touch With Us at Arts To Hearts Project! @artstoheartsproject