Do You Really Need A Business Plan? w/ Liz Lidgett, Owner of Liz Lidgett Gallery.
About Liz Lidgett
My name is Liz Lidgett and I am a gallery owner in Des Moines, IA. I was raised by two wonderful and supportive parents and I take a lot from that with me. They both value creativity and beauty so I never thought that going into the arts was a lesser option than any other profession. My parents were entrepreneurs (although in the insurance industry) so I always felt like it was a “when” not an “if” that I own my own business. Additionally, I am the eldest of three girls and we were raised in a home where women were every bit equal of men and so I look through that lens as I try to support women artists and bring equality in their representation.
Follow Arts To Hearts Project:
Follow Charuka Arora:
In this episode,
- Liz talks about the impact of the internet on the creative industry.
- Furthermore, she explains how to tell if what you’re doing is exactly what you intended.
- Liz describes what prompted her to plan her business in a certain way.
- She discusses the inspiration for the gallery’s inception and what prospective exhibitors might anticipate from her space.
- Liz elaborates on why optimal teamwork is crucial to professional development and fulfillment.
- She elaborates on her method of interaction with customers and clients from all around the world.
- She elaborates on why compassion is crucial in the business and so much more in the episode.
Click here to Listen.
Want to make the most of the show?