I n the 26th episode of the ATH podcast, Host Charuka Arora interviews Curator Gita Joshi.
- Gita’s journey in the arts has been very different than most people! She talks about studying art history and how she navigated through different jobs before realising curation.
- Gita shares where she worked for different places before she found her path towards artpreneurship
- She talks about her first stepping stone in the creative field
- Her career as a curator and a gallerist shaped The Curator’s Salon, her podcast
- Gita is also an Author and she has written Show Your Art where she talks about creating a life as an artist both online and offline
- She is also an art coach and teaches artists various aspects to creating in the contemporary world
Currently on Gita’s #Heartlist
Ekaterina Popova, Betsy Enzensberger, Mellisa, Mat Ballinger, Lauren Phillips
Big Shoutout to Michelle Gomez to be everyone’s Go-To person!
Find Gita Joshi & her projects on:
Connect with Our Host Charuka on Instagram: @charukaarora
Keep In Touch With Us at Arts To Hearts Project! @artstoheartsproject