Episode 19: Fostering a Community of Women Artists with Svitlana Martynjuk
In the 19th episode of the ATH podcast, host Charuka Arora interviews Svitlana Martynjuk, Artist and Founder of All SHE Makes.
- Svitlana talks about growing up in Ukraine, her love for nature and here favourite memories from there
- She further explains how culture has developed her identity today, and how her life transitioned when she moved to the USA
- Svitlana opens up what its like being a woman immigrant and creating a life for herself
- She further talks about getting into the arts
- Furthermore, she talks about creating an arts community in USA and what influenced All SHE Makes!
Arts To Hearts and All SHE Makes have come together as a single voice for Women Artists in their Open Call! Apply Now: www.artstoheartsproject.com/magazine-submission
Find Svitlana Martynjuk & her projects on:
Connect with Our Host Charuka on Instagram: @charukaarora
Keep In Touch With Us at Arts To Hearts Project! @artstoheartsproject