I n the 21st episode of the ATH podcast, host Charuka Arora interviews “colour obsessed” Artist Sarah Stieber.
– Sarah’s life has been super interesting! She talks about wanting to be a therapist, studying psychology and then turning into an artist!
– She talks about transitioning from wanting to “analyse” human nature to “exploring” human nature
– She talks about working in her studio in Venice with her models!
– Sarah is not only a painter, but an artist who looks for deeper meanings and perceptions while working
– She talks about her work, using lots of tape and how she uses them in her work
Find Sarah Stieber & her projects on:
Connect with Our Host Charuka on Instagram: @charukaarora
Keep In Touch With Us at Arts To Hearts Project! @artstoheartsproject