Dealing with Anxiety, Overworking and self-care: Charuka Arora, Artist and Founder of Arts to Hearts Project
Meet The Artist Charuka Arora
Charuka Arora was born in the city of Taj, Agra. She is an Internationally recognised Artist Known for her hand-crafted Indian embellished collages & paintings. She is the founder of the Arts To Hearts Project and Host of the Arts to Hearts Podcast.
Since 2016 she has been experimenting with Indian textiles, embellishments, images & surface embroideries. And has been exhibiting her work both locally and internationally. She has been featured in multiple blogs and publications, including Create! Magazine, candy floss magazine, Fad magazine, The Jealous Curator, visionary art collective, art mums united, and Indian artists book of colour, to name a few.
Summary of the Episode
Charuka Arora, the host of the Arts To Hearts podcast, is back for season three of her show. After taking a break, Charuka is both excited and nervous to get back on the air but ultimately is grateful for the support of her listeners.
But it takes a lot more courage to pause and then resume and I had to take that courage.Charuka arora
Charuka Arora reflects on how podcasts have been a source of companionship, learning, and honesty for her in the past and hopes to provide the same for her listeners.
In this season 3 of Arts to Hearts Podcast, Charuka Arora has expanded her platform to include video podcasts. Despite initially feeling overwhelmed by the resources and technology, Charuka was eventually inspired to switch due to the more human touch that video podcasts bring. She encourages viewers and listeners to support the show by subscribing and leaving comments, expressing her gratitude for the support she has received.
In addition to the show, Charuka reflects on the difficulties creators face in putting themselves out there and the courage it takes to create something and share it with the world. She proudly recalls her journey with producing a podcast, which has included over 125 episodes and interviews with women worldwide.
Through these experiences, Charuka has gained the confidence to keep asking questions and has found that this has helped her in all aspects of her life. She hopes her podcast will provide her listeners comfort, learning, and companionship.
- 0:00:01- “Welcome to Season Three of the Arts To Hearts Podcast.”
- 0:02:55- “Exploring the Benefits of Video Podcasts: A Journey of Self-Discovery.”
- 0:04:41- “The Power of Appreciation: Reflecting on the Effort of Creating Content.”
- 0:07:17- “The Power of Taking Action: Overcoming the Fear of Chasing Perfection.”
- 0:12:02- Reflecting on the Past Two Years: Managing Stress and Grief After the Loss of a Loved One
- 0:16:36- Reflection on Fear and Anxiety During Difficult Times
- 0:18:55- Reflection on Overworking and Self-Care: A Conversation with Charuka
- 0:22:41- Taking a Break: Reflecting on the Decision to Pause a Podcast
- 0:24:29- “Exploring the Challenges of Overthinking and Re-Starting a Podcast.”
- 0:26:20- Exploring the Importance of Showing Up Authentically: A Conversation with Charuka Arora
Welcome Back To Season 3 of Arts To Hearts PodcastListen To The Episode now