What If Your “Overthinking” Is Actually Good for You? w/ Surbhi Bagga, Comedian, Writer, Podcaster & Host of The Overthink Tank Podcast.
Surbhi Bagga is a stand-up comic, TV writer, and podcaster. She was one of the finalists on the TLC show Queens Of Comedy. A certifiable over-thinker, Surbhi rose to fame with her podcast The Overthink Tank where she overthinks problems for her listeners. Since the time of its release, the podcast has been on one of the top charts on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. It’s no surprise that critics call it “truly a social service.” She has also parlayed her comedic talent into a lively writing career. Her work has appeared on Netflix, TLC, and Discovery India. On stage, she likes to poke fun at the struggles of modern dating, freelancing, and her obsession with astrology. Off stage, she likes Pinacolada but isn’t really a fan of getting caught in the rain.
Follow Arts To Hearts Project:
Follow Charuka Arora:
In this episode,
- Surbhi Shares her story of How she started her podcast journey from her bed.
- She shares how things work in the field of comedy.
- Surbhi also shares how difficult it is for women entrepreneur to start their journey.
- Surbhi opens her heart to our listeners and talks about dealing with difficult professional relationships.
- She also shares why rejection in any way hurts so much.
- More importantly, In this episode, Surbhi tells why networking is important.